ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Saturday 9 October 2010

I'm back...and I mean business!!!


Hey y'all

Well...2 months ago I made a pledge to blog more and I let everybody down, so for that I'm really sorry. I am however back now and ready to take responsibility for my weight loss...and my little blog.

Been doing ok weight wise...not brilliant but ok! Still not tracking which is shit and needs to change. I am still weighing in on a Thursday at Wendys group. My weight is now....10 stone 12.5lb!!!! I know I don't always sound pleased with what I've done so far but to be under 11 stone for the 1st time in years I must say I am extremely proud of myself :D

Have attached a recent picture, out on the lash last week and this is me and my baby brother :)

I still haven't decided on a goal weight, I THINK I might do another 1.5 stone, that'll take me to just under 9.5 stone, with regards to dress size I'm in a 12 now....only just but still!! So I'd like to be more comfortable in a 12 or be a big 10 I think...don't think I'll know how I feel until I get there I suppose!

Gonna do some measurements later and hopefully I'll be able to post the results and tell you how many inches I've lost so far :) right off now to watch a bit of X-Factor.

Lots of Love xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! You're alive lol ;)

    Looking bloody gorgeous I might add too! Glad you're back hun

    xx

    ReplyDelete