ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Thursday 22 July 2010

Back to Overweight lol!

Holla,

Well after my mega gain from all that comfort eating, I tried really hard to stick to points and worked really hard with Vic in the gym. I've decided to go to the Thursday night WI at the sports centre and then I can go to the gym after, killing 2 birds with 1 stone I suppose :)

Anyway went this evening and I knew I HAD to get at least 4lb off to stop me from having a major fit. I had a sneaky peek on Sunday and I was weighing in at 11st 9lb - which was the 4lb off :) carried on working hard between now and then and it paid off, stepped on the scales and weighed in at 11st 6.5lb a 6.5lb loss!!! Very happy, this means i'm comfortably in the "overweight" range now rather than obese and it's the first time I've weighed under 11 and half stone for...omg I don't even know....a long long lonnnnng time.

I had another 1st this week...my 1st attempt at a Cycle Fit class aka Spin aka Hell - Oh my f@ckin god...it was so hard!! I've barely been able to sit down for 3 days due to a sore bum and mookie! We're gonna try another class and see how we get on cos my poor old Vic didn't get on very well at all bless her.

Anyway I wandered off and watched Big Brother and now i'm shattered so I'm gonna leave this here for now and catch up with you over the weekend hopefully :)

Hope you all have a brilliant weekend, look after each other and take care xxx Love xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well done you! That's given me a bit more motivation which went out the window yesterday! Keep up the good work and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, having a really fat week this week and can not seem to stop eating!! Will see what happens Thursday at Weigh In....no point fretting about it :) xx

    ReplyDelete