ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Tuesday 6 July 2010

On it hardcore styleeeee!

Right I'm back...back in the mood to get skinny woohooooo!! So as I blogged last, I missed WI last week :( I did go to Boots on Friday and had a SP in there and it said I was 11st 7lb (my last WI I was 11st 10lb) so I was expecting a loss of at least 3lb this week....guess what? Got to WI and only 1.5lb off :/ still good I know but....that's 2 weeks!! 1.5lb in 2 weeks is crap!!! So like I said at the beginning I have kicked myself up the arse and I'm gonna have a mega loss next week :D

Off to the gym tonight, and hopefully tomorrow and thursday. Still waiting for Miss Spensley to put the photos from the weekend up on Facebook so I can pinch some to show ya's. The Wedding reception was good, Carrie looked stunning! I wore a dress that I brought on Friday from River Island, I was dead nervous about wearing it as it's quite revealing but I thought sod it and wore it anyway! Have another wedding reception in a couple of weeks and I'm gonna wear it again...need to wear it as much as possible to justify the amount it cost lol!

Right sorry I don't have any more interesting news :/ will be updating a lot from now on, hoping that will help me stay on track :D best be off I'm meeting Vic in the gym car park in an hour and I've got to sort Bill out and get changed yet lol!

Take care everybody!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment