ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Monday 12 July 2010

Holy Schmokes!!!!


Back from weigh in....4lb ON!!!!!!! If I'm completely honest I was expecting a gain, but NOT 4lb!! Massive kick up my big fat arse and back on the low points tomorrow. Might try a few more "filling foods" as my appetite has been something else this week - ohhhh shit now that also means i'm back to obese!!! :'( awww crap, I'm disappointed in myself but there's no point dwelling on it I suppose...what's done is done :D back in the gym tomorrow.

Have attached a picture from Sophies party that I went to last night. Had a great night...had loads to eat - and I'm shocked at putting on weight?!?!?!? lol funnily enough I looked at this and thought WOW really starting to notice the difference - what a plonker!

Never mind... right here's my line

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's to a fresh start and a big loss next week wooooohooooo!!! xx

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely in that photo - try not to get too down about your gain - it might be as simple as not drinking enough water. I have found drinking the water and varying what I eat each day seems to be working at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun,

    Thank you and yup you're right I defo need to start drinking more. I've had a few little gains before but only 1/2lb here and there but 4lb was a shocker!! lol mind you it's definitely put me back on the straight and narrow and I'm back to pointing absolutely everything...I don't think I'm ever going to be able to be more relaxed - well not all the time I still have such a long way to go.

    Hopefully I'll have a nice result next Monday :D thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete