ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Missed WI :'(

Hey everybody,

Well...had a fab weekend away for Carries Hen do in Minehead, was struck down with a badass water infection on the Saturday so that got me down a bit :'( but still was a good weekend. Everyone looked mega in their Cavewoman outfits....I will try and upload a photo when Dennie puts them up on FB.

Came home on Sunday and was looking forward to going to WI yesterday (Mon) but it turned in to an absolute nightmare of a day when we went to look at a new car! We got stuck in a load of traffic and my water infection meant that of course I was busting for a wee...in between me screaming at Matt (because this situation was all his fault!) and crying cos of belly ache I looked at the time 7:25 and we're still in the deep dark depths of Essex! I had to stop at Bluewater for a wee and by this time had well and truly missed WI, not a happy girl! So...I could go to a Thursday night meeting but it's a different leader and I don't really want to do that so I'm going to leave it now until next Monday. Cor that Matt has got some making up to do!

So we get our new car tonight and we say goodbye to the Green Goddess, she's done well but I feel it's time to let her go. Although our new car is not technically new I'm gonna be dead nervous driving it....the GG is so old and battered it didn't really matter if i'd have a scrape...not that I ever have (except when I reversed into that wall :/ lol) but with this one it's all shiny lol! I'm sure I'll be alright after a couple of drives :D

Picked up Bill's photos from Nursery, OMG I really do think I have the most beautiful child in the world! Flippin' gorgeous!!

Anyhoooo I best be off, need to point what I've eaten so far so I can get back in the habit. Hopefully I'll have a nice big loss next Monday as will be 2 weeks worth. Probably get back to y'all before then though all being well.

Muchas Loveage xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment