ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Thursday 25 March 2010

Just a quick one :)

Should be changing bedsheets...instead I find myself sitting on the sofa, examining my fake tan streaks and watching Jeremy Kyle!! I'm hungry today...I had some frosties for breakfast, the Skimmed Milk being grey still confuses and concerns me slightly lol! Got a loaf of Nimble out of the freezer, think I'm gonna have soft boiled egg on toast...AGAIN lol I must admit that's a favourite of mine :) not entirely sure what's for dinner tonight, not got anything planned...living life on the edge hahaha! A big WW rule is to plan ahead so you don't come to 5 o'clock and think shiiiiitttttt Matt's home soon and I've not done dinner and end up chucking something pointalicious in the oven. I think I must be due my period cos I seriously can not stop thinking about food...and my boobs are killin :(

On the plus side I have walked a mile to drop Bill at nursery and a mile home, and have to leave to go and get him in a while so that will be another 2 miles for me :) managed to burn 550 calories in the gym last night and off there again tonight, only aiming for 500 cals as my knee is giving me one up today :'( can't wait for my tattoo to heal so I can go swimming. Although to be honest not excited about being seen in a cossie!

Off out the weekend with Vicky, Dennie, Nina and the other fabulous girls, can't decide whether to have a drink or not?? Celebrating almost 8 weeks of sobriety (hahahaha) I dunno...will see how it goes, if I have a drink I'm definitely more disciplined now than ever before so won't be getting completely wankered like I used to! lol. Also quite excited as not seen the other girls for a while and Saturday is probably the last time I'll see the majority of them until we hit Butlins for Carrie's hen weekend...for those of you that don't know that's when I'm aiming to be at target!!! 25th June!! To be honest...I don't think i'm gonna make it, I've only lost 0.5lb in a fortnight, so unless I lose 6.5lb this week I'm miles off target, and the chances of that happening...slim to none lol!!

Anyhooo i've gotta shift this fat arse of mine and get going to get Bill, must have a wee before I leave...trying to drink loads of water (helps apparently) but OMG toilet every 5 bloody minutes!!

Muchas Loveage xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment