ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Thursday 25 March 2010

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I go off to the gym...bit reluctant tonight if i'm honest but I drag myself off, pissing down heavens hard with rain, I run (I use the word run loosely :P) into the "Ladies Room" and...it's empty!! I don't mean no ladies I mean no machines, my heart starts to pound double hard just at the thought of having to go down into the unisex room, it's bad enough the girls having to look at my arse when I'm bouncing around on the Cross Trainery wotsit majig let alone the poor unsuspecting fellas down there!

Anyway I trotted down the stairs and aimlessly titted around with my phone while trying to suss out what exactly I was gonna do, catching a sneeky peek in between "texting" lol. No hook for my jacket it's all lockers and I'd said no to a token (as always) when the reception lady asked me :/ one of the little instructor dudes came out and said hello and I quickly asked him when the girls room is going to back open "NEVER" was his reply :O

I knew when I signed up that a new gym was being built but was given the impression the old part would also be staying :( after a little moan he gave me a token and I chucked my jacket into a locker and took the key (key??? Where the fuck are you supposed to put a key?!) I put on my brave face and climbed up on the machine and done my 500 calories. Do you know what, this is so strange...it was dead easy, no idea why, identical machines to the ones upstairs...same resistance, same incline, same everything and yet I busted out 35mins and 330 cals without half of the effort that I normally would!?!? Have I got fit over night?!?!!?

For fear of being a boring bitch I'm gonna shut up about the gym and ww for a mo and talk about my letter I got today :D from my consultant at the hospital, been refered to another consultant...looks like the best possible scenario might happen for a bloody change!! I'm gonna be having another ERCP not nice but better than open surgery that I was worried about, so some good news for a change! Won't be getting too excited until i've had my appointment back in clinic on the 13th of next month, only 2.5weeks til I learn exactly what's wrong...hopefully! lol.

Right dudes i'm out of here cos i'm not feeling too good, come over all strange again :( I think that's what you might call jinxing yourself!

Love Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment