ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Friday 26 March 2010

9.5 Points OVER!!!!

Holy macaroon, been to Vic's and had a lovely night with some lovely girls...watched Embarrassing Bodies, t'was the highlight for me hahaaaaaaaaa I bloody love that program! So...had a drink...1st in over 2 months, and drunk wine, I don't even like wine but this one mixed with a bit of Sprite Zero just tasted like juice! Will be getting another bottle tomorrow to drink while getting ready for sure! x

Vic had brought some of the most delicious snacks!!! Tortillas and profiteroles hmmmmm didn't deny myself anything just resisted having a massive munch really, came home and added up my points for today...holy fucking fuck 9.5 points over!!! Shouldn't really affect any weight loss as I've loads of activity points and saved points but just shocked...as now only got 6 points left from my saved points!

Out again tomorrow too, off to Rochester :) most excited!! Could really do with something new to wear but i'm so fuckin skint it'll have to be something out the wardrobe :( wonder how many points in a Jagerbomb???? Hmmm will enquire at meeting on Sunday lol! Anyway gotta go bed, up at crack of dawn to go work :) :)

Peace out fuckers xx

**Oh forgot to say...had a sneaky peek on Vicky's official WW scales lol according to those I'm in for a 3lb loss WOOP WOOP!! Will let you know how the official WI goes on sunday :) well I say you..I don't think anybody looks at this but will do it anyway! xx**

No comments:

Post a Comment