ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Monday 21 June 2010

Me and Vic :D

Well this is us in 40 years! lol We're **hang on a minute - watching the new Diana Vickers music video and the bloke in it is FIT!!!** Wowzers, sorry about that :/ beautiful, beautiful creature he is! We're???? Hmmm totally forgotten what I was gonna say lol

Vic has done some investigation work and found my blog, I feel like a proud mother lol. I'm a internet investigator/stalker call it what you want. Basically I use the net to find out interesting shit about people lol. Just to clarify this is a hobby not my actual job lol I just gave myself that title lol! But I must say I also feel a bit strange about her finding it lol dunno why just do...so I thought as she'll probably read this (unless of course she found the whole thing totally boring and never revisits) that I'd tell you all about her and what she means to me :)

Vic to me is....

My best friend...
One of the funniest girls I've ever met...
Extremely beautiful...
She's 27 and an Aries...
Very loyal...
Very clever...not so good at the punctuation and grammar but still very bright, she even has a degree!!!...
A realist...
A very good runner!!...
My new gym buddy...
A bride to be and is getting married in Las Vegas next year...
Always there when I need her...
A T.V addict...well not so much an addict but she loves certain programs and will not be disturbed whilst watching them lol...
Loves baths and reading in them...



So they're just a few things about Vicky that I love.

Anyway we've been going at it in the gym like hardcore machines! We've both learnt that we can run wooohooo and we do so in small intervals, 30 seconds here, 1 minute 18 seconds there...it all adds up! Vic totally loves the abdominal crunchy machine and goes like a wild thing on it, busting out 150 reps! I've found this new leg pushy weight machine and I quite like that, though have been warned by Vic that Dennie caused herself an injury on said machine last week so I'm to be wary.

Under 2 hours to WI and I can not freakin' wait!!!!!! Even if it's not the result I'm hoping for (complete lie) I know that I'm bound to be rewarded for my efforts at the gym next week. I put on 1/2 a lb last week so it's very important for me to get that off at least. I will update Weigh in's so far when I get home as well as find my Pet Hates post as that seems to have gone walkabouts.

Think that will be it for blogging this week as I have quite a busy week, Nan's funeral Wednesday and I'm off on Carries hen do on friday but if I can get back to update I will :D

Muchas Loveage, take care of yourselves xxx
and Vic...I love you, more than you could ever know, thank you for always being there for me. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment