ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Sunday 4 April 2010

Sorrrrryyy!!

Hey everybody,

I'm sorry I've been totally shit and not updated you/me/whoever for a while I've been mega busy with hospitals and stuff. However had my ERCP done on thursday and I still don't feel 100% but the good news is that I am ok :) all my stones cleared and pending a blood result that should mean that my liver function is back to normal woo hoooo!!

Did have a drink the other night when out with the girls in Rochester, discipline went right out the window and I got completely wankered :( spent wayyyy too much money and felt like crap for 2 days afterwards! Decided I won't be doing that anymore! For Carries Hen Weekend I think i'm gonna get a couple of bottles of WW Wine and some Jager and diet redbull and that's it, get drunk in room then when i'm out just have Diet Coke..we'll see lol!!! x

Lost 4lb at last weeks weigh in so I'm completely stoked, that's 1 stone down!!! Had a sneaky peek and looks like i'm in for a loss this week too, surprised as I haven't been to the gym once!! Tut tut tut!!!

So pleased with how my front room is looking, saving money not going out so much and decided to decorate as it was well boring, popped down to B&Q thursday while I was still sedated from my op and got the wallpaper (I don't remember any of that trip...Matt was there and drove in case you were wondering lol) and Matt's Mum came over friday and wallpapered...OMG she's like a wild thing, she wallpapered a 25ft wall on her own in just under 3 hours!!! Stopping a couple of times to refuel on tea! Can't wait to save up for my blinds and for my table to hurry up and be delivered!

Totally jacked in my other "friends" and feel fine about it, anybody that either calls me a C or sits there and lets someone else call me a C doesn't like me very much do they?! All this change going on and I need to be surrounded by good people...I know who my real friends are :)

Talking of real friends OMG went Wedding Dress shopping with Vic on Wednesday...that girl is STUNNING!!! She looked so fabulous in each and every single one...how she's gonna choose I have no idea...Ip dip dog shit maybe!? haha jokes! Roll on Vegas Baby!!! Hope I'm at target by then cos some of the bridesmaids dresses are super slinky...I'll do it, for sure :)

Right I'm outta here, peace out fuckers \m/(oo)\m/ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment