ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Saturday 10 April 2010

Extra Special Jumbo King Prawns from Honduras....Yes please!!!

Hi ya's,

Had the best dinner EVER tonight! Wasn't very hungry as been to work and never seem to get really hungry...dunno why that is :0/ anyhoooo decided to go food shopping after work with Matt and Bill, they both wanted pizza (to be honest so did I lol) but instead got myself some Extra Special Jumbo King Prawns from Honduras...best prawns I've ever tasted?? I bloody think so!!! They were LUSH! I'm absolutely stuffed and they're only 3 points and 1 point per tablespoon of Seafood Sauce, so I'd say around 4.5 points...brilliant for a dinner, and still got more than enough points for a Curly Wurly lol!!

Brought myself a new cossie today as going swimming with Bill, Dennie and Tyler, not sure as it's a bikini :O Matt likes it though so that's good!

Went to the hospital on Thursday and saw my consultant, he's happy that it won't happen again as my bile ducts have been scraped clean, we were talking about my Gallbladder and how bad it was when I had it out, I knew it was serious as the surgeon had said I could of dropped down dead at anytime but I was never really sure why this had happened. The consultant went on to explain that I had Gangrene!!!!! OMG I couldn't believe it when he was reading the notes from my op "Gallbladder located, extremely gangrenous" Wowzers...I can't get over it really. So glad I listened to my instincts and went back to the hospital! Thankfully it looks like the whole thing is over after 4 years! Just have to have more bloods done in a months time to make sure my liver function has returned to normal :) good times!

Well it's WI tomorrow...went to Boots today and had a sneaky peek, and I was shocked and well disappointed it looks like I'm in for a gain :'( the only reason I can think is that last week was a bit of a false loss as not been eating properly where I felt so crappy, I don't think it's anything else as been so good, sticking to points, gym etc etc. Guess we'll find out tomorrow won't we?!

Anyway I'm off of here for tonight, gonna have a munch out :)

So long, fair well lol Loz xx


No comments:

Post a Comment