ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Sunday 11 April 2010

P!ssed off!!!






<<>









Super pissed off!!! Been to WI and had a 1/2lb gain!?!?!? WTF?! Good as gold all week!! Not over points and gym twice where as the week before I lost 3.5lb and didn't go to the gym once!!!!

Gonna work so hard this week and get that 1/2 off and more hopefully....grrrr hate my body sometimes!!!

Never mind, gotta draw a line and forget about it now cos otherwise I'm gonna stuff my face, and realistically 1/2lb is nothing...I can poo more than 1/2lb, and it is my first gain since the start of WW so inevitable sooner or later I spose...tsk onwards and upwards!

Will let you know how this week pans out and all the dramas in between :)

Love Love xx

2 comments:

  1. I think it's the gym!!! Do you measure yourself? You might of lost inches. I did a lot more exercise last week and STS but I know it'll eventually come off and being healthy AND thin is the way to go even if it is a little bit slower :)
    Good for you for drawing a line under it, it is a tiny gain and you will loose it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl :) I really hope I do! I do have my measurements but I'm too scared to check incase I've not lost any inches yet....i'm notorious for jacking stuff in...including every attempt to lose weight lol especially when it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere lol. So think I will check those next week :)

    Thank you again, have a good week xxx

    ReplyDelete