ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Monday 26 April 2010

Reality.....

Right enough of all this f@cking around - scuse my language :/ BUT.....I'm doing ok, but you know what I was doing great! I've gone back through my weight/points tracker to the weeks where I lost 3.5lb and 4lbs consecutively to see what I was eating, to say I was surprised is an understatement. I was eating loads more than I am now...and I mean loads. Not only that but it was all well nice stuff lol, like chocolate digestives, packets of wotsits etc etc the only difference I can see is the activity points, I was earning loads so I've decided...back in the gym hardcore as of tomorrow!!!

4 Nights a week MINIMUM!!!! I know that might sound a bit extreme but I've got to face facts, I have to lose an extreme amount and it's gonna take forever if the best I can do is 1.5lb a week (and that's a good week at the mo!)

So, starting back there with more dedication then ever tomorrow...BRING IT ONNNNNNN!!!!!! WoooooHooooo!! Come on Fatty - You can do it!!!

Muchas Loveage xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment