ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Monday 5 April 2010

Weigh in tonight and if i'm honest i'm looking forward to it....obsessed?? I think so! lol Still making sure I don't talk about stuff too much to everybody cos I know how boring that is lol!

As far as bank holidays go this one has been pretty f'ing boring! Spent most of it feeling like shit after my ERCP and debating whether I should take myself off to hospital :'( woke up this morning feeling 1000 times better so that's good news. Think I might chuck The Goonies on in a minute, Bill is saying he doesn't want to watch it...no idea what that kids problem is lol!! Matt's out in the garage doing manly things, like changing wheels and getting all dirty and greasy :)

Trish and Stu (My Bosses) son Kris is getting married tomorrow to the lovely Jasmine, I'm going to be watching the shop during the day with Sammy working downstairs and then we're gonna get ready and go to the reception over in Essex...dunno what to wear?!? I'm sure i'll find something :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for Vic as she has an interview wednesday and the job looks AMAZING! I've got a good feeling about it!! Got to try and get hold of the Dennie in a while, find out if she's meeting me up at WW or if she's skipping this week. Anyway gonna get up off my fat lazy arse and get dressed...it's 2:30 so about time really!!!

Byeeeee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment