ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Thursday 8 April 2010


Morning all,

Right off to hospital today and I'm feeling ok, got an appointment with my consultant, got to take Bill with me so hoping his DS will keep him amused while we're in there lol! Looks like a beautiful day today, it's probably bloody freezing haha! Gotta go town to pay some money into the bank then on to the hospital for 2pm.

Went to the gym last night for the first time in agggggges so only done 430 cals instead of my usual 550 and then popped to the pub afterwards to celebrate Nina getting her job :) I HATE the unisex gym, will be ok when i'm a bit skinnier I think, just at the moment I'm often the fattest one there...I know somebody's gotta be the biggest but I don't want it to be me anymore lol!

Sooooo excited Argos finally phoned yesterday and have booked my delivery for Tuesday between 7am-12pm wooohooo!! Can't wait to have a dining room table to sit round rather than using our laps like we have for the last 8 years!

Right I best go and have a shower and get dressed, that seems to be a problem for me...I sit down for what seems like a minute and before I know it it's gone midday! lol :)

Weigh in on Sunday, keep your fingers crossed that I have a loss - been double good so no reason why not! Will update when I find out.

Bye for now, take care and be awesome to each other xx

No comments:

Post a Comment