ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Wednesday 12 May 2010

200 Golf Balls lost so far!

Hi,

One of the kind people on the WW message board kindly posted this for me and I LOVE it!! I think sometimes we can forget how well we're doing, and it helps if we can relate the amount into everyday objects that you can go and pick up....not that an Elephants willy is an everyday object, nor would you probably want to pick one up....but ya know what I mean ;)


1 pound = a Guinea Pig
2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
3 pounds = an average human brain
4 pounds = an ostrich egg
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human’s skin
7.5 pounds = an average newborn
8 pounds = a human head
10 pounds= An average Gallon of paint
11 pounds = an average housecat
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs (or 120 eggs)
16 pounds = a sperm whale’s brain
20 pounds = a car tyre
22 pounds = 200 golf balls - This is what I've lost so far :)
24 pounds = a 3-gallon tub of super premium ice cream
25 pounds = an average 2 year old
26 pounds = average weight of a Koala Bear
30 pounds = Average Vacuum Cleaner *21st June 2010 and I've now lost 30.5lb!!*
31 pounds = Average amount of manure produced by a horse each day
33 pounds = a cinder block
36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
44 pounds = an elephant’s heart
50 pounds = a small bale of hay
55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
60 pounds = an elephant’s penis (yep, weighs more than his heart!)
65 pounds = Lotus Mk3 – Aluminium Body Shell
68 pounds = 40” Sony Bravia Widescreen TV
70 pounds = an Irish Setter
77 pounds = a gold brick
80 pounds = the World’s Largest Ball of Tape
90 pounds = a newborn calf
100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
110 pounds = Mature Rough Fell Ewe
117 pounds = an average fashion model (and she’s 5’11”)
118 pounds = the complete Encyclopaedia Britannica
120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
140 pounds = Ricky Hatton (Boxer / May 2009)
144 pounds = an average adult woman (and she’s 5’4”)
150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
187 pounds = an average adult man
200 pounds = Vespa Moped
235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
300 pounds = an average football lineman
400 pounds = a Welsh pony

Gonna print this out and stick it on my fridge...cos I'm a geek like that lol! Dennie popped round yesterday and reckons you can really see I've lost some weight now, so that cheered me up...that and that her Mum thinks I look like Sandra Bullock, can't be bad eh?! I used to get told I looked like loads of different people when I was skinny, Louise Nerding/Rednapp, Martine McCutcheon (sp?) neither of which do I bear the slightest resemblance lol! But Sandra's a new one...I know one thing for sure and that's that I'm looking OLD! :'(

Having a couple of hungry days this week, but hoping bumping up the gym a notch will compensate for any over point days. And they're not over by ridiculous amounts just 1 or 2 here and there. So fingers crossed!!!

Right I best go do some housework, got dinner at my Dads tonight as my Mum is on holiday AGAIN, first time I've been round for dinner since me and my Mum fell out and I'm well looking forward to one of my Dads dinners, they're lush! Though extremely fattening so gonna have some 0 point soup for lunch and then gym it afterwards!

Muchas Loveage, Lauren xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment