ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Monday 3 May 2010

Happy Days :D


Heyyyyyyy,

Hope you've all had a great BH weekend, had my weigh in last night and I've STS the little dude who weighed me said I'd lost 1/2 a lb but when I looked I think he made a mistake :/ never mind...better than a gain eh!?

We decided to go to Greenwich Park today as Matt was off work and it's only 20 minutes drive so thought it'd be nice to go and feed the squirrels and dirty pigeons. The boys popped down the shop and brought some monkey nuts and some peanuts and off we went!

We took the camera and got some gorgeous photos of Bill, and done a fair bit of walking too. We all had a good day, Bill was so cute with the squirrels :D have attached a photo taken today and I love it! I can defo notice a difference in my face shape and Bill is such a little stunner!

Don't really know what i'm gonna do differently this week in order to get a better result weight wise as really thought the last 2 weeks I couldn't get any better! I'm still pointing EVERYTHING that passes my lips, I rarely go over points, unless of course I've specifically earned BP's to allow for it. Might try stepping the gym up another notch and see how things go.

Anyway I'm gonna have an early night I think, all that fresh air has taken it out of me....though saying that a programme I set a reminder for has just come on, The Worlds Fattest Families with Mark Dolan - I love his little documentaries so might have to stay up and watch it lol!

Will update during the week I reckon :)

Ni-Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment