ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Wow...12st 3.5lb eh?! Who'da funked it??



Back from the gym and waiting for my WW Double Choc Brownie to get to room temperature - Honestly I should get paid for advertising the amount of times I've mentioned these the last fortnight!

Anyway updating my tracker with my activity points and it's now giving me less points for the exercise I've been doing as I weigh less, I'm burning fewer calories...makes sense. I was looking on there and it says "Your current tracked weight is 12st 4lb" (they do whole lb's on the activity tracker) I looked at it and thought..Oh my god am I really 12st 4lb? I actually had to check and there it is...in my little book 12st 3.5lb, massive sense of pride has just washed over me. I am doing really well and I am really, really proud of myself!!

I have still such a long way to go but I don't care, I'm on my way and that's the most important thing eh?!

And I know I've said it before but for all of you that believe in me...Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

And for those of you that are waiting for me to fail....cheers, it's knob heads like you that give me that extra little push :D

Oooooh almost forgot have attached a few more "fat" photos, gonna be brave and get Matt to take my first Bikini picture tonight and if I'm feeling brave I'll add that too. **Shits oneself** lol.

Adios Amigos xx Loz xx

P.S - Look AWFUL in those pictures, we're in Bognor and it's the morning after the night before and I was still drunk and felt like poop!! But still you'll get the idea, and these photos I believe are from 2008 I don't know exactly how much I weighed then...A LOT by the looks of it lol! x

No comments:

Post a Comment