ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Sunday 2 May 2010

I have hips!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I'm really sorry for my little emotional breakdown about Bill the other night, he seems much better now and hasn't mentioned anything in the last 30 hours or so, I'm hoping that he's forgotten about it for now.

Right WI this evening, looking forward to it - although we all know how messed up our bodies can be, so although I've been super good all week doesn't necessarily mean I'm in for a loss! But would be a nice boost if I have as I've worked really hard in the gym and not gone over points at all :)

Had a bit of a NSV the other night though, I was laying in bed and I was pinching all my inches and and could definitely notice a difference in the amount of flab I have now compared to a few months ago :D not only that but while having a good old prod I prodded something hard...I'VE FOUND MY HIP BONES AGAIN!!!!! I have not been able to feel my actual bones for years! Albeit they're still smothered in a fair few inches of fat, they're definitely in there! So not much of an NSV but still it bloody cheered me up lol!

Had a great day at work yesterday and friday, had some really lovely customers in. Didn't take my camera to work with me so no photos unfortunately...bit gutted really as used some different techniques for colours and they looked really cool, will hopefully be seeing them again though so will grab a pic when they come back :)

Right I'm off, need to get dressed and ready to go out if we decide to do something this afternoon...that's if this poxy rain ever stops, it's getting on my nerves already!

Will update "Weigh In's so far" tonight when I get back from my meeting...keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Muchas Loveage xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment