ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Sunday 9 May 2010

Thank F for that!!!! :)

Hey Peoples,

Just back fresh from Weigh In....3lb loss!!! Woop Woop!! Double chuffed and it's pulled me right out of my sulk.

Gonna treat myself to a new vest this week, to go with my Laura Lee's skirt - this is the Laura Lee's skirt I brought about 6 months ago from Ebay that has never fit before. When I first brought it, I couldn't get it past my knees. On Saturday I wore said skirt to work!!!!

Good week for me...eventually lol! Sorry again for being a totally tool the other day.

So so happy, thank you for those of you's that do actually believe in me :)

Love xx

1 comment: