ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Thursday 6 May 2010

I'm an idiot...don't listen to me

As per title really lol! I am a complete moron sometimes and I make mistakes and idle threats. I'm not going to give up now...I can't, what would the point in that be? It would make me feel better for ohh I dunno 2 weeks while I was stuffing my face with all my favourite things, but after that 2 weeks was up I'd feel like shit.

I....

Wouldn't fit in any of my new clothes

Would of proved everybody right by failing AGAIN! lol

And I would of let Bill down...by being the Fat Mum

That boy is the single most important person in my life. I have to do this to ensure I'm healthy, and happy and that I don't give him these ridiculous "food issues" that my Mum has given to me. Now don't get me wrong I'm not blaming me being fat entirely on my Mother, she didn't force food down my throat lol but there are issues I have now, that I don't think were helped by my Mum's obsessive behaviour regarding food and weight.

Anyyyyhooo so this is basically my apology for acting like a right rocket the other night, got my knickers in a right old twist didn't I?! lol I was in a foul mood....not that you probably noticed :P

Went to the gym tonight, first time this week which is selfish and to be honest I'll be shocked if I have a loss on Sunday. I have stayed within points all week so far, but I have been hungry constantly as I've eaten a lot of shit that's been high points and filling for about 5 minutes.

Right, gonna bid y'all goodnight, got a feeling i'm gonna be up with Bill tonight as we left Jamesy (James is Bill's Orang-utan comfort that he's had for years) at my Sisters house and it's the first night he's not had him since he was about 14 months old! Cripes!

Hopefully no dramas between now and Sunday, but if there are you'll be the first to know :)

Muchas Loveage, Loz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment