ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Sunday 16 May 2010

3 points 3 schmoints!!

Well last week I discovered the WW Double Chocolate Brownies, this week I ate copious amounts of them lol! Honestly they have been my saviour, worth every point! Normally I wouldn't have anything as high as 3 points as a treat but these are definitely the exception! ASDA have them on offer at the moment 97p for 2 and I made sure I took full advantage this week buying 4 boxes!

Just home from weigh in and very pleased, I lost 1.5lb :D however I was secretly hoping for 2lb as that would of taken me to 12st 3lb and I would of got my 10% still 1.5lb is not to be sniffed at, and is still a good loss. Hopefully get my 10% and a bit more next week lol!

Don't really know where this week went, seems to have flown by! Not much to report at all, it's been a bit boring to be honest lol. Had a FAB day at work on Saturday, some great customers in, and I was pleased that Trish was so happy with my progress.

Considering changing my weigh in day to Monday, the Monday one is so much closer I can walk there rather than drive. It's the same leader Emma and I really like her so I'd like to stick with one of her groups. That and I think it's a better day for Jana as she likes to chill out on a Sunday evening lol! She'll always pick Dennie up so she should be ok for Mondays too.

Anyhoo gonna get myself off and get drawing, I've been really really naughty recently and I need to draw as I'm getting lazy and also forgetting how to draw things!? Don't know how that's possible but it took me over 20 minutes the other day to draw a rose! Crazy!!

Night peeps, stay awesome :D Loz xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment