ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Friday 21 May 2010

You'd think I'd learn

Oh dear, over eaten tonight on a HUGE scale. Not just once but twice!! I am bloated and very uncomfortable :(

From now on I am definitely going to be using one of Bill's little plates for my dinners. Absolutely no need for me to eat the way I do I'm just gluttonous, a habit I really do have to change!

I'm not hopeful for this weeks WI, I've stuck to points all week but just have a baaaad feeling about it. I have my TOTM threatening and I am gonna blame it on that if I haven't lost lol! Only need 0.5lb to get my 10% I'll be stoked if I get that. So y'all keep your fingers for me ok?! Cheers :D xx

So, think I'm gonna head off to bed for an early night as I have work tomorrow woohoo!! I had a busy day today, some well dodgy skin and some customers were a bit overbearing :0/ lol, but got there in the end. My first customer of the day was so sweet and made me feel kinda sad. I tattooed a cancer ribbon on her outer wrist and grey shaded it. It was grey for Brain Cancer Awareness, she was saying how she lost her husband to this last year...he was only 46. She has two young sons and I felt so sorry for her...she didn't want or need me to, but she was so lovely I couldn't help but feel sad. She went on to explain that he was in fact her second hubby, the first passed away just 3 weeks after they married, from an undiagnosed heart condition - he was just 31!! So tragic, but she was so happy when she left and although not her first tattoo, she said it was her favourite so far and it clearly meant so much to her so I was happy too :)

Hopefully we'll have some happy stories tomorrow.

So yeah I did say I was off to bed didn't I? lol I go off track so easily!

I'm definitely going now lol Night Night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment