ticker

Me 13st 13lb

Me 13st 13lb
August 2009 very unflattering picture as day 3 of camping...messy hair and no make up but good picture in the respect that I'm not hiding behind somebody or breathing in lol!

Sunday 23 May 2010

Oh ball bags!

As per title really...chuffing bloody ball bags! Went to weigh in and stayed the flippin' same! Tsk! Walked round Margate all day complaining I was cold and I'm burnt to a bleedin' crisp, and I had a racer back on...damn you tan/burn lines!! So yeah not a happy one lol although I am blaming my STS on my period like I said I would :D

I am finding myself wishing my life away, I can not wait for the next weigh in - this needs to stop right now. I dunno how to get over it though?!

Well it's my 27th Birthday on Tuesday :'( and I'm not too sure what I'm gonna be doing...pretty sure it's gonna involve some booze and general rock star behaviour so that's good lol! I'm getting a new tattoo for my bday from Sammy so I'm dead excited! Will post a picture once it's done, not sure when we'll get round to actually doing it cos we're so busy at the moment.

Anyways I'm outta here, got to cook myself something to eat, I'm really hungry and gonna start picking if I don't have something "proper" soon!

Will update in the week, let y'all know what's going on :D

Muchas Loveage xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment